That’s right, we’re thanking you because every part of Sunday Assembly only works if we have people to share in it with us.
As discussed we’ve got loads of things happening between this Assembly and the next, but first, it’s probably worth pointing out the easiest place to follow us on the internet;
- Our Facebook page can be found here – https://www.facebook.com/
- You can Subscribe to all our events by going to Events in the middle, and then Subscribe
- Our Meetup.com site can be found here – http://www.meetup.com/
- Finally, for our super slick website, you can go to https://sabristol.org.uk/
- You can get all the events on there straight into your internet enabled calendar by going to Diary and following the instructions there
- Finally finally, we’ll try and keep you abreast of things by emailing you on this email address so keep an eye out. If you don’t have an email address how are you reading what I’m typing right now
Chat and Plan – Sunday 10th June, 11:30 @ Old Market Tavern
You’ve probably heard us go on and on and on about how we want everyone’s input into Sunday Assembly. Well this is your chance.
Join us for the big monthly meeting where we discuss all things Sunday Assembly. Everyone is invited to attend, whether it’s to get involved and help out with the running of Sunday Assembly Bristol (hint hint, we’d love more help!), or just to listen and get a better idea of how everything works, and possibly a sneak preview of future assemblies!
Wander More -Bath Skyline – Sunday 17th June @ 11:00
The Sunday Assembly Bristol Bimblers are headed to Bath! We’ll be walking the trail detailed here:
It’ll be about 6 miles long and may be a touch hilly in parts.
As this one is a bit further away, if anyone is planning to drive and willing to offer lifts, please make yourselves known. Likewise if you’d like a lift, please make that known too.
The full details of this walk are still being fine-tuned so keep an eye out on the event pages for further updates! The date, time, and general route are fixed though!
The next assembly we have is our July Assembly, on the theme of ‘See Through Disability’. It will be on the 1st of July (Sunday) at the time of 11:00. The address is still the Trinity Centre, which can be found at Trinity Rd, Bristol BS2 0NW.
We’re always looking for volunteers, so if you’ve just learnt a new song on an instrument or fancy reading something personal in front of a great friendly crowd, just reply to this email.
That’s everything for now, but if you have any ideas about what could make Sunday Assembly, FUNday Assembly, do get in touch.
Buckets of love,
Sunday Assembly Bristol