That’s right, we’re thanking you because every part of Sunday Assembly only works if we have people to share in it with us.
As discussed we’ve got loads of things happening between this Assembly and the next, but first, it’s probably worth pointing out the easiest place to follow us on the internet;
- Our Facebook page can be found here – https://www.facebook.com/
- You can Subscribe to all our events by going to Events in the middle, and then Subscribe
- Our Meetup.com site can be found here – http://www.meetup.com/
- Finally, for our super slick website, you can go to https://sabristol.org.uk/
- You can get all the events on there straight into your internet enabled calendar by going to Diary and following the instructions there
- Finally finally, we’ll try and keep you abreast of things by emailing you on this email address so keep an eye out. If you don’t have an email address how are you reading what I’m typing right now?
We’d love for all of you to get involved in helping us run Sunday Assembly. That’s why we’ve got a very casual and laid back Chat and Plan on the 7th of July. It’s at the Hydra bookshop in Old Market (just up the road from the Old Market Tavern), and we’ll be getting there from about 12:30, and we would really appreciate meeting some lovely new faces!
The next Fun Size Assembly is 16th of July, at Hamilton House at 10:45. If you’ve come to this before, you’ll enjoy seeing us build up a brand new experience from what feels like the ground up. If this is going to be your first time coming, then prepare yourself for a nice, warm friendly Assembly with incredible food provided by the Canteen downstairs.
And the next Full Size Assembly we have is on the Tales of England, where we will have Jen Roberts coming to talk to us about tales of England, and we’re going to have some great songs (probably Danny Boy) and some excellent British cakes (probably scones, pronounced so it rhymes with gone – if you disagree, please drop us a message, we’d love to understand why).
It will be on the 6th of August, at 10:45. The address is still the Trinity Centre, which can be found at Trinity Rd, Bristol BS2 0NW
We’re always looking for volunteers, so if you’ve just learnt a new song on an instrument or fancy reading something personal in front of a great friendly crowd, just reply to this email.
That’s everything for now, but if you have any ideas about what could make Sunday Assembly, FUNday Assembly, do get in touch.
This is Chair of Sunday Assembly Bristol signing off,