That’s right, we’re thanking you because every part of Sunday Assembly only works if we have people to share in it with us. This month, we’re sending you extra thanks for coming along on a different date and at a different venue, and making our assembly such a success.
We will be back at the Trinity Centre for the May Assembly.
As discussed we’ve got our Chat and Plan tomorrow, but first, it’s probably worth pointing out the easiest place to follow us on the internet;
- Our Facebook page can be found here – https://www.facebook.com/
- You can Subscribe to all our events by going to Events in the middle, and then Subscribe
- Our Meetup.com site can be found here – http://www.meetup.com/
- Finally, for our super slick website, you can go to https://sabristol.org.uk/
- You can get all the events on there straight into your internet enabled calendar by going to Diary and following the instructions there
- Finally finally, we’ll try and keep you abreast of things by emailing you on this email address so keep an eye out. If you don’t have an email address how are you reading what I’m typing right now
Chat and Plan – Sunday 22nd April, Old Market Tavern @ 11:30am
This month, we’ll be having our Chat and Plan at the Old Market Tavern (the same pub we visit each month after the assembly when at Trinity). Join us to discuss all things Sunday Assembly, get involved and help out with the running of Sunday Assembly Bristol (hint hint, we’d love more help!), or just listen and get a better idea of how everything works, and possibly a sneak preview of future assemblies!
The next assembly we have is our May assembly, with Matt Dunn coming to talk to us about “What We Miss”, discussing the differences in human perception. Make sure you don’t miss out!
It will be on the 6th May (Sunday) at the time of 11:00. The address is still the Trinity Centre, which can be found at Trinity Rd, Bristol, BS2 0NW.
We’re always looking for volunteers, so if you’ve just learnt a new song on an instrument or fancy reading something personal in front of a great friendly crowd, just reply to this email.
That’s everything for now, but if you have any ideas about what could make Sunday Assembly, FUNday Assembly, do get in touch.
This is Chair of Sunday Assembly Bristol signing off,