Unfortunately due to the unforeseen snowy weather we have been having the past few days, we’re taking the precaution of cancelling our March assembly this Sunday. Due to the uncertainty of whether public transport will be running and the dangerous conditions of the roads, we’re hoping everyone will get this message and try to stay safe and warm on Sunday morning (and enjoy the snow if you’re inclined to do so!) rather than venture out. We’ll also post an update on all of our social media sites.
Currently we’re unsure whether we will be able to rearrange for another weekend in March, but fear not, as we will be in touch as soon as we have more information!
If you’re as heartbroken about this as I am, you can always look forward to our hopefully less snowy April Assembly – please note that this assembly is at a different time and place than usual – due to Easter, and the unavailability of the Trinity Centre in April. Our April assembly will be at 10:45am on Sunday 15th April at the Events Space in Hamilton House, Stokes Croft. Hope to see you all there!
In the meantime, here are some places you can follow us on the internet to keep up to date with SAB news;
- Our Facebook page can be found here – https://www.facebook.com/SundayAssemblyBristol/
- You can Subscribe to all our events by going to Events in the middle, and then Subscribe
- Our Meetup.com site can be found here – http://www.meetup.com/Sunday-Assembly-Bristol/
- Finally, for our super slick website, you can go to https://sabristol.org.uk/
- You can get all the events on there straight into your internet enabled calendar by going to Diary and following the instructions there
- Finally finally, we’ll try and keep you abreast of things by emailing you on this email address so keep an eye out for further updates soon!
Hope you all have a lovely March and stay safe!
See you all soon,
Sunday Assembly Bristol Chair