That’s right, we’re thanking you because every part of Sunday Assembly only works if we have people to share in it with us.
Below, you can find the events we have happening between now and the next assembly, but first, it’s probably worth pointing out the easiest place to follow us on the internet:
- Our Facebook page can be found here – https://www.facebook.com/SundayAssemblyBristol/
- You can Subscribe to all our events by going to Events in the middle, and then Subscribe
- Our Meetup.com site can be found here – http://www.meetup.com/Sunday-Assembly-Bristol/
- Our Twitter site can be found here – http://www.twitter.com/SABristol/
- Our Instagram site can be found here – https://www.instagram.com/sa.bristol/
- Finally, for our super slick website, you can go to http://sabristol.org.uk/
- You can get all the events on there straight into your internet enabled calendar by going to Diary and following the instructions there
- Finally finally, we’ll try and keep you abreast of things by emailing you on this email address so keep an eye out. If you don’t have an email address how are you reading what I’m typing right now?
Chat and Plan – Sunday 10th March, 12:00 @ Old Market Tavern
You’ve probably heard us go on and on and on about how we want everyone’s input into Sunday Assembly. Well this is your chance.
Join us for the big monthly meeting where we discuss all things Sunday Assembly. Everyone is invited to attend, whether it’s to get involved and help out with the running of Sunday Assembly Bristol (hint hint, we’d love more help!), or just to listen and get a better idea of how everything works, and possibly a sneak preview of future assemblies!
It’s a very laid back meeting, all you need to do is turn up! Some of us will be getting lunch at the pub too so feel free to join us for food if you’re feeling hungry.
The next assembly we have is our April assembly where we have Chrissie and Nick from Bristol Humanists coming to speak to us – keep an eye out for further information about the theme and content closer to the time!
It will be on Sunday 7th April at 10:45am at the Trinity Centre, which can be found at Trinity Rd, Bristol, BS2 0NW.
We’re always looking for volunteers, so if you’ve just learnt a new song on an instrument or fancy reading something personal in front of a great friendly crowd, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us via your favourite social media platform.
That’s everything for now, but if you have any ideas about what could make Sunday Assembly, FUNday Assembly, do get in touch.
Buckets of love,
Sunday Assembly Bristol.