Thanks for a great Assembly
That’s right, we’re thanking you because every part of Sunday Assembly only works if we have people to share in it with us.
As discussed we’ve got loads of things happening between this Assembly and the next, but first, it’s probably worth pointing out the easiest place to follow us on the internet;
- Our Facebook page can be found here – https://www.facebook.com/SundayAssemblyBristol/
- You can Subscribe to all our events by going to Events in the middle, and then Subscribe
- Our Meetup.com site can be found here – http://www.meetup.com/Sunday-Assembly-Bristol/
- Our Twitter site can be found here – http://www.twitter.com/SABristol/
- Our Instagram site can be found here – https://www.instagram.com/sa.bristol/
- Finally, for our super slick website, you can go to http://sabristol.org.uk/
- You can get all the events on there straight into your internet enabled calendar by going to Diary and following the instructions there
- Finally finally, we’ll try and keep you abreast of things by emailing you on this email address so keep an eye out. If you don’t have an email address how are you reading what I’m typing right now?
Chat and Plan – Sunday 10th February, 12:00 @ Old Market Tavern
You’ve probably heard us go on and on and on about how we want everyone’s input into Sunday Assembly. Well this is your chance.
Join us for the big monthly meeting where we discuss all things Sunday Assembly. Everyone is invited to attend, whether it’s to get involved and help out with the running of Sunday Assembly Bristol (hint hint, we’d love more help!), or just to listen and get a better idea of how everything works, and possibly a sneak preview of future assemblies!
Wander More – Sunday 24th February, 10:00 @ Ebbor Gorge
A friendly, free group walk open to all.
We’re going to walk around Ebbor Gorge, near Wookey Hole, with some pretty impressive gorgery and views across the Somerset Levels.
The walk will take about two to three hours and has some short but steep climbs and muddy spots. There is a lovely viewpoint and we can finish with a visit to the Queen Vic in Priddy should we wish.
Keep an eye out for a car-pooling on social media as this place is quite difficult to reach by public transport (it is nice though!)
If you like Facebook, check out the event here;
If you like Meetup, check out the event here.
The next assembly we have is our March assembly where we have our rescheduled speaker from February, Professor Havi Carel, talking about Phenomenology of Illness, as she was unfortunately under the weather this month!
It will be on the 3rd March (Sunday) at the time of 11:00. The address is still the Trinity Centre, which can be found at Trinity Rd, Bristol BS2 0NW.
We’re always looking for volunteers, so if you’ve just learnt a new song on an instrument or fancy reading something personal in front of a great friendly crowd, just reply to this email.
That’s everything for now, but if you have any ideas about what could make Sunday Assembly, FUNday Assembly, do get in touch.
Buckets of love,
Sunday Assembly Bristol.